Explore About Calvin Klein & Its Products
Calvin Klein is an American brand that offers luxury clothing, fragrances, eyewear, watches, and home furnishings to its customers. The brand is known for its minimalist, modern aesthetic and high-quality products.
- The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein in New York City.
- The first Calvin Klein collection was a line of coats and dresses.
- In the 1970s, the brand expanded and began offering jeans, underwear, and other clothing items.
- In the 1980s, Klein became known for his controversial and provocative ads.
- The brand has continued to expand over the years and is now sold in over 100 countries worldwide.
- In 2002, Calvin Klein retired and sold his company to Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation (PVH).
Brands Similar to Calvin Klein
Ralph Lauren is an American brand that offers luxury clothing, accessories, fragrances, and home furnishings.
Tommy Hilfiger is an American brand that offers clothing, accessories, and fragrances.
Giorgio Armani is an Italian luxury fashion brand that offers clothing, accessories, and fragrances.
Top Trending & High Rated Products of Calvin Klein
Unisex fragrance that is a mix of floral, spice, and wood scents.
Collection of men's and women's underwear and lingerie.
Collection of men's and women's denim clothing.
Collection of home furnishings and decor.
Common Questions Asked by Customers About Calvin Klein & Its Products
Is Calvin Klein a luxury brand?
Yes, Calvin Klein is considered a luxury brand that offers high-quality, designer products.
Does Calvin Klein offer plus-size clothing?
Yes, Calvin Klein offers plus-size clothing for both men and women in a range of styles.
Is Calvin Klein expensive?
Calvin Klein products can be expensive, but the brand also offers affordable options in some of its collections.
Where can I buy Calvin Klein products?
Calvin Klein products are available at many department stores and online retailers, as well as at Calvin Klein stores.
Does Calvin Klein offer free shipping?
Calvin Klein offers free shipping on orders over a certain dollar amount, which varies depending on the country.